Print out flexible circuits
Fill ink tanks with AgIC ink and print out circuits
No cartridges are needed
- Printers not included.
- Our recommended printers don't use cartridges. Fill ink tanks with AgIC Ink.
- Set up your printer following its instruction.
- Download our sample sheet to test if needed.
- Epson ET-2550
- Epson L310
- Epson L220
- Epson PX-S160T
- Epson EW-M660FT
* AgIC Prototype Ink Kit is not sold or manufactured by Seiko Epson Corporation. The manufacturer do not guarantee your printer after you use it with AgIC products.
* Use unused printers. Second-hand printers may cause unexpected malfunctions such as clogging nozzles.
Design with your favorite application
More control over shapes and colors
Draw circuits with Line Segment Tool or Rectangle Tool.
Setting the document color mode to CMYK and coloring all patterns K = 100 % gets you the highest conductivity.
Adobe, Illustrator are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
You are ready to print out circuits once you design. Exporting PDF files prevents unexpected errors due to differences of applications.
Connect components with conductive glue on AgIC flexible circuits.
Double-sided circuit film
We cannot automatically manufacture circuits on double sides. We use eyelets to electrically connect two sides of circuit films.
We are exploring more efficient manufacturing methods.
Support & Warranty
AgIC will accept returns or exchanges if circuits which are printed with our recommended printers don't work.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or troubles.
Two substrates, PET film (Polyester) and paper, are available. While they are electrically the same, the PET film is physically more durable. Both have only a single printable side.
|Ink amount||50 ml|
|Capacity *||400 A6 sheets|
|Sheet resistance||0.3 Ω / Sq|
|Minimum pattern width †||0.2 mm|
|Minimum pattern gap||0.3 mm|
|Working temperature range||−20 to 70 °C|
|Storage environment||Refrigeration storage|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|Power||AC only for long-term use|
|Substrate||Circuit PET Film / Circuit Paper (Online shop)|
- For reference only
- Sheet resistance varies depending on the printing condition and the substrate condition.
- Circuits printed with this kit are not suitable for heaters as the maximum temperature is quite low and the sheet resistance might vary by location.
* Assuming that circuits area is 30 % of paper.
† Thinner lines than 0.5 mm have higher resistance.
The lifespan of circiuts greatly varies with conditions.
The sheet resistance gradually increases, which applying voltage and exposing circuits to humidity accelerate. In this section, circuits lifespan is defined as a continuous working period until the sheet resistance becomes twice as high while applying voltage to simple printed circuits.
This experiment was conducted in a room environment at 25°C 60 %, and in a high-temperature and high-humidity environment at 40°C 80 %, where 0 V, 3 V and 24 V voltages are applied to printed circuits.
|0 V||3 V||24 V|
|25°C 60 %||6 months||3 months||2 months|
|40°C 80 %||2 months||1 week||1 day|
* For reference only
Circuit design and manufacturing