Connect components with conductive glue on AgIC flexible circuits.
* You cannot solder because substrates will lose the function for the heat.
Features of AgIC conductive glue
- High conductivity (< 0.1 Ω · cm)
- Elastic material that is ideal for flexible circuits
- Cure at room temperature (Heating accelerates curing)
Covering a component and a conductive glue with a non-conductive glue strengthens their connection. We use this method to connect LEDs.
There are more adhesives other than our conductive glues for various applications and environments. Here is a list of some conductive glues. (We do not guarantee these products.)
- Duralco 120
- Epoxy Technology E4110
- ITW Chemtronics CW2400
- 3M™ EMI Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1181