Print out flexible PCB with home inkjet printers and #1000 ink. No cartridges are needed.
- Printers not included.
- Our recommended printers don't use cartridges. Fill the all of ink tanks with AgIC Ink.
- Download our sample sheet to test if needed.
- Epson ET-2550
- Epson L310
- Epson L220
- Epson PX-S160T
- Epson EW-M660FT
* AgIC Prototype Ink Kit is not sold or manufactured by Seiko Epson Corporation. The manufacturer do not guarantee your printer after you use it with AgIC products.
* Use unused printers. Second-hand printers may cause unexpected malfunctions such as clogging nozzles.
How to use
Design with your favorite application
You are ready to print out circuits once you design. Exporting PDF files prevents unexpected errors due to differences of applications.
- Color all patterns black (K = 100%), then set Media type to Photo and Quality to best.
- Printer driver will convert K = 100 % to a mixed color of CMYK to achieve a better resolution.
Connect components with conductive glue on #1000 circuits. You cannot solder because substrates will lose the function for the heat.
Use a conductive glue NoSolder by AgICRead more
here are more adhesives other than our conductive glues for various applications and environments. Here is a list of some conductive glues. (We do not guarantee these products.)
- 3M™ EMI Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1181
- Duralco 120
- Epoxy Technology E4110
|Environment \ Voltage||0 V||3 V||24 V|
|25°C 60%||6 months||3 months||2 months|
|40°C 80%||2 months||1 week||1 day|
|Capacity *1||400 A6 sheets|
|Sheet thickness||135 µm|
|Sheet resistances||0.3 Ω / sq ±15%|
|Minimum pattern width *2||0.2 mm|
|Minimum pattern gap||0.3 mm|
|Working temperature range||−20 to 70 °C|
|Storage environment||Refrigeration storage|
|Shelf life||1 year|
|Power||AC only for long-term use|
|Substrate||Circuit PET Film / Circuit Paper (Shop）|
Recommended storage of printers with ink in it
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Turning on printer weekly prevents nozzle cloggings.
- Execute head cleaning if nozzles are clogged.
Support & Warranty
AgIC will accept returns or exchanges if circuits which are printed with our recommended printers don't work.
Contact us email@example.com you have any questions or troubles.